From April to October, summer tyres are a recommendable choice for fitting out your vehicle. On both dry roads and moderate weather conditions, your tyres have to meet high demands and safety standards at all times. On that note, summer tyres offer optimal safety performance above +7 Celsius degrees.
Summer tyres handle and grip well on dry and wet roads, and work best above 7 °C.
Reasons to choose summer tyres:
- Summer tyres are specifically designed for an optimal performance in summer conditions.
- Responsiveness: they’ll make steering quick and accurate – especially during hard cornering.
- Handling: with their softer rubber compounds they help you tackle twists, turns and other obstacles.
- If you own winter tyres: if you already have a set of winter tyres for colder months, consider summer tyres for the warmer months.
- Temperature: if your country’s winters tend to be mild with temperatures remaining above 7 °C.
Summer tyre technologies
Look out for these technologies in our summer tyres:
- Active Braking Technology helps you stop quicker on wet and dry roads.
- Motorsport Derived Construction improves steering precision and handling.
- Interlocking System 3D Bubble Blade™ helps your car handle better in dry weather.